May 18, 2020
We are happy to announce that office visits, injections and infusions will be restarting at the practice. Our physicians and staff are excited to be able to resume the personal care that we pride ourselves in providing to our patient community. The safety of our patients and staff remains our top priority, therefore you will notice some changes that we have put in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We ask that you stay alert and cooperate with our efforts to combat the Coronavirus.
For everyone’s safety, all patients will be screened prior to and upon arrival to your appointment. The following is what to expect:
- Prior to your appointment the staff will contact you with screening questions.
- At your appointment, the screening questions will be asked again and your temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- Please wear a mask or face covering for your appointment at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be available. Please use upon your arrival and when you leave the office.
- The waiting room will no longer offer magazines, to reduce the potential of viral
- The number of available seats will be reduced in the waiting room. The staff will inform you if you need to wait in your car before your appointment to prevent overcrowding and maintain appropriate social distancing.
- Telemedicine appointments via video conferencing will be available on a limited basis.
The staff and physicians of the Rheumatology Center of Princeton ask for your full cooperation during these unprecedented times. We value the trust you place on us and look forward to welcoming you back into the office. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact the office.
Gina Del Giudice MD FACP FACR
Michael J Froncek, MD FACP FACR